adidas Train & Run App
Run faster farther. Get fitter, leaner and stronger with adidas Train & Run.
Turn your phone in to your personal trainer. Train & Run provides real-time guidance and premium voice coaching to help you work out more efficiently and achieve your goals faster.
Work on your strength and flexibility, or prepare to run anything from a 5k to a marathon.
Whatever your goal, Train & Run can help.
Train & Run Features
- Create activity & training goals
- Access to hundreds of free running or fitness training plans built by adidas elite coaches
- Get coached through your workout
- Share your data with Apple Health and other fitness platforms
- Use your phone’s GPS to track your route, pace and distance outdoors.
- At-a-glance LED display of heart rate zone during your workouts
- See your calories burned: passive and active
- Soft and comfortable silicon strap
- Set weekly activity and workout goals
- Sync with adidas Train & Run app
Who is the miCoach User?
adidas created miCoach sports fitness watch because they fundamentally understand that every athlete can be better at his or her sport, no matter the level. adidas enlisted the help of world-renowned coaches to create sport-specific training plans to make athletes better at their chosen sports. miCoach offers both Cardio and Strength & Flexibility plans to improve your strength, power, speed, agility and flexibility.
What type of workouts can the adidas fit smart track?
Cardio, Strength & Flexibility: miCoach uses a unique form of heart-rate-based interval training for CARDIO workouts varying intensity between four personalized training zones. As well as tackling the guided Strength & Flexibility workouts that include weight, repetition and circuit training.
Heart Rate Zones
Blue: Warm up and Cool down.
Green: Burn calories and boost endurance.
Yellow: Train harder and feel the muscle burn.
Red: Short power boosts and develop strength and speed.