Integrated Home Automation
iSmartAlarm is a convenient and effective method for monitoring a home and granting users control over devices in their home. Install iSmartAlarm wireless sensors in a home, apartment or dormitory and easily access real time feedback data on an iPhone or iPad.
The central hub of the iSmartAlarm system is the CubeOne, which connects to your home’s router. CubeOne serves as the “brain” of you iSmartAlarm system and coordinates the activities of all connected sensors. The CubeOne can be expanded to control almost unlimited number of iSmartAlarm sensors.
iSmartAlarm, at a glance:
- iSmartAlarm is a do-it-yourself (DIY), self-monitored, wireless home security system.
- All sensors are designed to be easy to install and noninvasive to use.
- Compatible with iOS 5.0 or later versions of iPhone or iPad (iPad won’t be able to receive phone call alert, SMS alert and verification code).
- For US and Canada only (limited services to area code 867 and 907).
How to control
The primary control for the iSmartAlarm system is your mobile device through a dedicated mobile app. A user with an iOS or Android device can arm, disarm, receive alerts, and monitor iSmartAlarm sensors at any time, from anywhere, in real time. The App will alert all designated members with a phone call, SMS message, push notifications and email when the iSmartAlarm security system detects a break-in or unauthorized activity, and allows the user to view the home’s status and safety with optional camera. Double tapping the siren will activate the 110dB siren if any emergency.
Flexible and customizable
All iSmartAlarm sensors are wireless, mobile, portable and easily installed. In addition, the iSmartAlarm App is customizable. Provide names/nicknames and pictures every family member and device to give your home system a personal touch.
The iSmartAlarm preferred package comes with:
- 1 CubeOne Hub
- 2 Window/Door Sensors
- 1 Motion Sensor
- 2 Remote Tags
- 2 Sensor Stickers (for a yard or window)
- iPhone and Android smartphone enabled
- Free phone alerts, text message alerts, push notifications and Email alerts
- No monthly fees, no contracts required
- Do-it-yourself (DIY), Self-monitored and self-controlled product
- Open to future home automation features
- Almost unlimited expandability
- Upgrade the firmware to the most current version to ensure that you have the best experience with the product.
- Product does not work outside of the US