- Quick Scans: Perform high-resolution scans in as little as 5 minutes.
- Fully assembled and tested: No assembly required. These scanners are ready to use right out of the box.
- Sleek, foldable design: Small desktop footprint, neat storage and simple transport… the integrated case stores and protects the scanner.
- Scan larger: Scan items up to 18cm (7.0 in) diameter x 25cm (9.8 in) height.
- Format compatibility: Save to .STL, .OBJ, and point cloud .PLY formats for superior compatibility.
- Color Scans: Capture your object in full colour through our custom software.
- One click watertight meshes: Custom software meshing algorithms create watertight meshes, making an item ready to print or animate.
- High Resolution: The HD camera produces accurate and detailed scans rivaling many of the more expensive 3D scanners on the market.
- Incredible point clouds: Capture approximately 2000 points per second giving you amazing surface detail.
- Real-time scanning: Watch your item form as a point cloud (a set of data points that represent the external surface of your object) in real time as the scanner does its thing.
- Dimensions and weight:
- 13.5″ (34.5cm) h x 8.3″ (21cm) w
- Open Length: 13.5″ (34.5cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5″ (8.5cm)
- 3.8 lbs (1.7kg)
Scan real objects. Turn your ideas into reality and fast track the design process.
A moving HD camera head with dual lasers and a rotating platform makes scanning three-dimensional objects easy, fast and accurate. After a one-time set up, simply place an object on the scanner, click a button to scan and watch it go.
After scanning your object in 3D, you can use the 3D image in your computer to do anything you want with it like printing it in a 3D printer or with other animation and 3D applications.