– Smartphone-controlled Bionic Bird
– Fly it indoors or outdoors at speeds up to 12 mph
– Pairs with Bluetooth®-enabled devices (Bluetooth® 4.0 required)
– Requires iOS 7.0 or Android 4.3 or later
– Download the Flying App and fly with a range of more than 100 yards
– Flying App is easy to use
– Expert mode lets you fly using classic radio-command controls
– Biomimetic – fools predators in the field
– Makes a loud fluttering noise when the wings move, but does not hum like a drone
– Create a flock with your friends
– Materials: Foam body with carbon fiber tail and wing structure
– Batteries: Rechargeable internal (one charge lasts for up to 8 minutes flight / 1 mile distance)
– Bird recharges from the egg in 12 minutes; egg stores 10 charges
– Egg recharges from USB port in an hour
– Dimensions: 6 1/2″ long x 13 1/4″ wide x 1 1/2″ deep
– A proprietary patented speed reducer at the end of the motor eliminates gear train
– Weight: 1/3 oz.
– Includes R/C bird, portable recharging egg, proprietary USB charging cable for egg, a set of replacement wings, a packet of aluminum weights for the wings, and a brush to clean the connectors
– Ages 14+
The Bionic Bird
This is a smartphone-controlled Bionic Bird which can fly indoors or outdoors at speeds up to 12 mph. It pairs with Bluetooth-enabled devices and it requires iOS 7.0 or Android 4.3 or later.
Download the Flying App and fly with a range of more than 100 yards. It is easy to use.